- CAS NO.:106-94-5
- Appearance: Colorless transparent volatile liquid
- Specific gravity: 1.354
- Melting point: -110°C
- Boiling point：70.9
- Content: ≥99.5%
- Water content: ≤0.01%
- Chroma: ≤10APHA
- Free acid: ≤50ppm
- Refractive index: 1.4343
- Vapor Pressure (Pa): 14.772(20℃); 18.438(25℃)
- Viscosity (20℃): 0.575
- Packing: 250kg/200L/Drum
Low ozone destruction index (ODP-0.019-0.027), low earth effect (GWP), in line with environmental requirements.
- High cleaning effectiveness, and high permeability, can be easily cleaned on microporous materials.
- Fast drying speed.
4, low hydrolysis, even if the generation of hydrobromic acid corrosion, also lower than the oxidizer of hydrochloric acid.
5, the gas-liquid phase change stability, can be applied to steam cleaning and distillation recovery.
- There is no toxicity control in the toxicity data.
- It is an ideal substitute for fluorine and chlorinated solvents such as trichloroethylene, trichloroethane, HCFC-141B, etc.
Uses: Medicine, pesticide intermediates, new cleaning agent (cleaning precision hardware, electronic products, optical materials, etc.).